Monday, June 28, 2010

be prepared!


each night, Ross prepares the kids lunches and snacks for the next day as well as setting out the cereal bowls for breakfast.... isn't he a great dad? i think so!

well, Ross is in Ireland this week for work - so Iprepared the kids lunches, snacks, and set up breakfast!

take note of the "Fruit Loops" box of cereal in the back. ross found this cereal (along with a few other "American Items" on Saturday at a shop in Utrecht). How much would you be willing to pay for something you love? I know I've talked about this before on my blog... what do you miss from "home"?... how much are you willing to pay for something you "love"?..... is it really something you "love" or does it just "remind" you of "home". I have contemplated these questions a lot lately and i was just reminded of these questions when Ross brought home this box of Fruit Loops. (by the way... i DO NOT like Fruit Loops cereal... Ross does!) But it brings up a good point and something that crosses my mind a lot lately..... I still haven't come up with an answer... but it doesn't stop me from thinking about all the "things" I plan to stash in my suitcases when we go "home" for Christmas. :)

.... by the way he said he paid 10 Euros for this box of cereal which is about $13!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow, that's some expensive cereal! Hate to see what the Cinnamon Toast Crunch is going for.