
oh no! that's (S) NOT in your nose! ugh! "Why??????" , I asked a 'certain' 3 year old in our house, would you put THAT in your nose?!?!?! she looked at me with a straight face and said "just because".
.... and to think just the other day, a friend of mine posted on Facebook that her daughter put a pea up her nose and they had to spend 3 hours in the ER waiting to extract the pea ..... i immediatly thought to myself that day - none of MY kids have ever put something UP their nose..... and a few days later SOMEONE proved me wrong! thankfully we were able to extract it without a trip to the ER - but my heart was sure beating fast in a panic when she told me what she had done :)
1 comment:
I just had to share this with you:
Children's Book: Don't Stick Sticks Up Your Nose; Don't Stuff Stuff in Your Ears!
http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2013/04/giveaway-childrens-book/
I thought it was funny that it was posted today when I just read about your nose adventure yesterday. :)
Post a Comment