Saturday, February 15, 2014

8 & under state 2014 - Waterford, MI



 The 8 & under 2014 State Team ready to swim!
 Jayden getting in the zone
 Polka dot lady in her new swim suit!  She is the youngest swimmer in the pool today @ 3 years old!
 Helen getting warmed up

 Jayden getting warmed up
 2nd place in the state for 100 IM
 getting his medal
INTRODUCING THE STATE CHAMPION in the 25 Fly!!!!!!!!!  and a personal best time of 15.89 - he broke the team record that he set last weekend too.

 his coach giving him the medal



we were all surprised when Helen's name was called for 5th place in the state for 25 Fly.  I was timing for the meet today and when I heard her name, I went running over to get her for the medal ceremony (the coach thought she got 7th place so she wasn't sent to line up for the ceremony).   Could we be raising a family of Fly'ers? - haha!
She's so happy!  and we're so proud of her

Helen 5th in the state in 25 back

(Had to take these photos with my cell phone because the camera battery died - ugh!)
 so proud of her!
 I missed Jayden on the podium - but he finished 2nd in the state for 25 back.  he lost by just a tiny bit!!
 my sweet girl ready for the state meet
 post-state bling!
baby it's COLD and SUNNY outside!!!!

No comments: